Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Beginning

This blog was created to be a place for me to share ideas and hopefully spark conversations and discussions with others. I have linked the blog to our company, Groglink Incorporated (thus the sub-header: A discussion platform for the CEO of Groglink Incorporated). I did this for two reasons. First, I want the values of our company to reflect the values of the people that work here and the values of the community. I believe that having an open forum for ideas and issues to be debated and discussed will help flush out those values and keep Groglink accountable and aligned with them. Second, I want to be able to pass this platform along to the next head of Groglink at the time that I leave as CEO so that he or she may continue to be connected with all of Groglink Incorporated’s stakeholders.

So what are you in store for as a reader of this blog? First and foremost we are a Finance company. So we will be talking a lot about personal finance as well as the finances of the companies we are involved with and our subsidiaries. I will also discuss the economic, political, and social climates that shape these financial situations. I believe in collective knowledge and collective learning so the plan is to get into discussions with readers and enlist the input of contributors to the blog. This should be a fun journey as Groglink grows as a company and we grow as a community and a society.
The Wealth of Abundance to me means that in reality there is no shortage of resources. There is an abundance of energy, an abundance of love, an abundance of possibilities, and an abundance of ideas. Scarcity is an illusion that we must stop perpetuating. The solutions to most of our “problems” are out there and we must only work together in order to uncover them. So I am taking the first step and putting myself and my company out on a limb. I am issuing the challenge for you to join us and contribute to the wealth of ideas and creativity.
Welcome. I look forward to seeing the world that we can discover and the world that we can create.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about your blog... I looks really good!

    ReplyDelete